Transcript Request (High School Completion)

If you have completed the adult high school program for receiving your diploma, request an official transcript from Kirkwood.

If you have earned a High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED) the Iowa Department of Education will no longer process duplicate diploma or transcript requests. No state agency or community college program can assist in HSED requests. ALL Iowa HSED requests will be processed through Diploma Sender.

Diploma Sender is a safe website that can accessed from any computer with an internet connection. If you cannot access the internet to order online or have additional issues related to your order, contact Diploma Sender toll free at 1-855-313-5799. Additional charges might apply.

Official copies of diplomas and transcripts MUST be obtained from Diploma Sender. The new ordering service makes it easy to get a copy of your documents! Here’s how to do it:

  1. Visit Diploma Sender online.
  2. Complete the online order form using a credit or debit card, cashier's check, or money order for the $15 payment.
  3. Check the appropriate delivery method for receipt of your document (email, FedEx or regular mail).