Transfer Credit

Need a Class to Finish High School?

Join high school students from across the state of Iowa in taking correspondence or online courses to meet your learning needs. Your local school district must approve the coursework by submitting a registration form and the course credits transfer back to the school district.

This is a great option if:

  • Your school doesn't offer a specific course.
  • You have a scheduling conflict.
  • You need recovery credit.
  • You are looking for advancement credit to graduate early.
  • Summer school option is not available.

Learn about the classes we offer.  


High School Graduates

Needing a physics course to get accepted into the PharmD or College of Nursing program at University of Iowa? Call 319-784-1510 to register for our high school physics course.


College Credit in High School

Students ready for the rigor of college coursework can earn college credit while in high school. Learn more.