I am a New Student

If you have earned college credit while in high school
but have not attended Kirkwood since you completed high school,
please apply for admission.

I am a Current/Returning Student

If you have applied for admission before
and you want to change your major,
or return to take more classes,
please log in and submit your request.

For your security we require you to login before changing your major. If you do not remember your login information you can refer to the links below or contact our Student Help Desk for additional assistance.

You are allowed two major changes within 120 days. To get help choosing the best major/program for you, please contact Career Services.

Please sign in to continue