Link to Kirkwood Community College

High school completion program services have relocated from the Resource Center to the Kirkwood Center for Lifelong Learning, located next to the Rec Center on the Main campus.  (6301 Kirkwood Blvd. SW)

Everybody’s situation is unique – that’s why we give you plenty of choices that either complete or enhance your high school education. For more information, click the links below or call us at 319 -784 -1510.

High School Equivalency Diploma - Earn your high school equivalency diploma from the Iowa Board of Education

HSDL (High School Distance Learning) – Students who cannot physically attend high school, need to make up credit, or desire to work ahead can take courses through the Internet and mail.

High School Transfer Courses – Maybe you didn’t do as well as you wanted in chemistry, or perhaps an illness or family emergency kept you from your studies. You can make up your lost credit at Kirkwood and it will transfer to your high school.

Kirkwood Adult High School Diploma – You can finish your diploma at one of our many locations, or through our correspondence program.

Adult Basic Education and Tutoring – Improve your basic reading, writing and math skills to help improve your life skills and ability to work, or to advance to a better position in your field.