DO YOU NEED INTERNET TO COMPLETE COURSEWORK?
The Sprint Internet Hotspot Award was established to support Kirkwood students by providing them with wireless Internet access while enrolled in college classes. To be considered for this scholarship, students must submit the Sprint Internet Hotspot Award Application and meet the following criteria:
- Must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA)
- Must be enrolled at least half time (6+ credit hours)
- Must reside in Kirkwood's seven-county region
- Must be 18 years of age or older
To complete the Sprint Internet Hotspot application, click here