Late Registration Directions for Online Courses
If you are not currently registered for any courses at Kirkwood, please review the offerings that have not yet started. For the fall, courses beginning in September, and for the spring, courses beginning in February. These offerings can be found on EagleNet. Late registration requests are for current students looking to change their schedule or add a course to their existing schedule.
Complete one of the following four options to take online courses:
All online delivered sections at Kirkwood Community College must have one of the following options completed (on file) to take online courses:
If registering for more than six credit hours, please ensure you meet the college's mandatory testing requirements.
- Review classes in EagleNet for which you would like to take. Registration for Fall ended.
- Read course descriptions, verify prerequisites are met, and verify there is an opening in the course.
- If you have passed the prerequisite at another school, please contact the course home department directly for a waiver.
- Arts & Humanities courses – 319-398-4913
- English or Literature courses – 319-398-4998
- Math/Science courses– 319-398-5516
- Social Science courses– 319-398-4911
- Business and IT courses – 319-398-5416
- Submit our late registration form.
- Once submitted, your request will be sent to the instructor as well as the Distance Learning Department
- The instructor will do a reply-all either approving or denying your request.
- Once we receive the instructor's approval email, your registration will be processed within 72 hours with the following stipulations: A seat is still available when we go to register you AND you have met the requirements for taking an online course per our registration guidelines).
- Once registered, a reply-all will be sent to the instructor's approval email confirming that you have been added to the course.