Before You Attend Orientation:
Orientation Schedule at a Glance:
- Check-in between 12 - 12:30 p.m. in the third floor lobby of Iowa Hall on the main campus in Cedar Rapids. The day will conclude by 4:30 p.m.
- Information about student services, student life and other campus resources.
- A meeting with your advisor to enroll in your first semester courses.
- Sessions for your parents or guests.
Parking and Directions:
Things to Bring:
- Photo ID
- Your Kirkwood Identification Number (k number).
- Copies of grade reports or transcripts for any college courses you have completed.
There is no cost to attend orientation.