Before You Attend Orientation:
Orientation Schedule at a Glance:
Summer 2016 (May 11 and May 20):
- Check-in between 8:30 - 9 a.m. in the third floor lobby of Iowa Hall on the main campus in Cedar Rapids. The day will conclude by 12:30 p.m.
- Check-in between 8:30 - 9:20 a.m. in the second floor lobby of Iowa Hall on the main campus in Cedar Rapids. The day will conclude by 3 p.m.
- Information about student services, student life and other campus resources.
- A meeting with your advisor to enroll in your first semester courses.
- Sessions for your parents or guests.
Parking and Directions:
Things to Bring:
- Photo ID
- Your Kirkwood Identification Number (k number).
- Copies of grade reports or transcripts for any college courses you have completed.
- FSA ID and FAFSA password, 2015 student and/or parent tax return, and social security information (for financial aid related topics)
- Your banking information (if you’d like to sign up for direct deposit to receive your financial aid refund)
There is no cost to attend orientation.