This one-hour workshop stresses the importance of written materials in the job-seeking process.
- Six secret tips for completing applications.
- To write a cover letter.
- How and when to write thank-you letters.
- To write "cold call" letters.
- To write networking letters.
- To write letters to accept or reject a job offer.
Download an Application Worksheet
Job Application Workshops
All sessions are held in 125 Iowa Hall (view map)
To register, fill out the registration form below or call 1-800-332-2055, ext. 5540 or 319-398-5540. Please contact us if you need to cancel or reschedule.
Due to the activities involved in these workshops, individuals who are late will be asked to reschedule.
After submission, a confirmation receipt will appear onscreen. Please print this for your records.