This one-hour workshop stresses the importance of written materials in the job-seeking process.
- Six secret tips for completing applications.
- To write a cover letter.
- How and when to write thank-you letters.
- To write "cold call" letters.
- To write networking letters.
- To write letters to accept or reject a job offer.
Download an Application Worksheet
Job Application Workshops
All sessions are held in 125 Iowa Hall (view map)
To register, fill out the registration form below or call 1-800-332-2055, ext. 5540 or 319-398-5540. Please contact us if you need to cancel or reschedule.
A minimum of four people are needed in order for the workshop to meet.
Due to the activities involved in these workshops, individuals who are late will be asked to reschedule.
After submission, a confirmation receipt will appear onscreen. Please print this for your records.