This one-hour workshop teaches you the importance of job interviews and provides important preparation tips.
- Seven different interview styles.
- Commonly-asked interview questions.
- Questions to ask the interviewer.
- Which questions are illegal and how to respond to them.
- The 15-point system - dressing for an interview.
- To listen and observe body language.
- To practice for an interview.
- Introduction techniques, including handshake protocol.
Interviewing For A Job Workshops
All sessions are held in 125 Iowa Hall (view map)
To register, fill out the registration form below or call 1-800-332-2055, ext. 5540 or 319-398-5540. Please contact us if you need to cancel or reschedule.
A minimum of four people are needed in order for the workshop to meet.
Due to the activities involved in these workshops, individuals who are late will be asked to reschedule.
After submission, a confirmation receipt will appear onscreen. Please print this for your records. (Please note that the evening sessions are a more in-depth workshop than the day sessions.)