This one-hour workshop teaches you the importance of job interviews and provides important preparation tips.
- Seven different interview styles.
- Commonly-asked interview questions.
- Questions to ask the interviewer.
- Which questions are illegal and how to respond to them.
- The 15-point system - dressing for an interview.
- To listen and observe body language.
- To practice for an interview.
- Introduction techniques, including handshake protocol.
Interviewing For A Job Workshops
All sessions are held in 125 Iowa Hall (view map)
To register, fill out the registration form below or call 1-800-332-2055, ext. 5540 or 319-398-5540. Please contact us if you need to cancel or reschedule.
Due to the activities involved in these workshops, individuals who are late will be asked to reschedule.
After submission, a confirmation receipt will appear onscreen. Please print this for your records. (Please note that the evening sessions are a more in-depth workshop than the day sessions.)