This one-hour workshop teaches you the importance of job interviews and provides important preparation tips. You will learn:
- Seven different interview styles,
- Commonly-asked interview questions.
- Questions to ask the interviewer.
- Which questions are illegal and how to respond to them.
- The 15-point system - dressing for an interview.
- To listen and observe body language.
- To practice for an interview.
- Introduction techniques, including handshake protocol.
To register, fill out the registration form below or call 1-800-332-2055, ext. 5540
or 319-398-5540. Please contact us if you need to cancel or reschedule.
A minimum of five people are needed in order for the workshop to meet. Due to
the activities involved in these workshops, individuals who are late will be asked
If there are no dates listed below, please check back for future workshop session schedules before registering.
After submission, a confirmation receipt will appear onscreen. Please print this
for your records. (Please note that the evening sessions are a more in-depth
workshop than the date sessions.)