Students can inquire about private scholarships with their high school guidance counselor, employer, church and local civic organizations. Students should never pay money to complete a scholarship application.


If you have received a scholarship through an external source, please have the check mailed to:

Kirkwood Community College
Attn: Financial Aid
6301 Kirkwood Blvd SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Have the donor reference your student id number if possible. If your scholarship requires that you send an enrollment verification form or a transcript of your previous semester's Kirkwood grades, please contact the One Stop office at 319-398-7600.