Transfer Opportunities

If your academic and career goals include a four-year degree or beyond, Kirkwood Community College is a great place to start! Our students transfer to colleges and universities around the country. Listed below are the four-year universities that have articulation agreements with Kirkwood's Hospitality Arts department.

Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Alberta, Canada
Culinary Arts (Bakery Emphasis)

Southwest Minnesota State University
Restaurant Management

For more information on transferring from Hospitality Arts to another school, contact the Hospitality Arts department at 319-848-8770.