- Can be handwritten or typed, either on a note card or plain paper.
- Should be addressed to the appropriate scholarship (i.e., Alumni Scholarship) or to the Scholarship Committee.
- Should be genuine and sincere.
Be sure to:
- Take the time to write more than just a few sentences.
- Write a separate thank you for each scholarship you receive.
- Thank the donor(s) for the specific scholarship(s) you receive.
- Explain how the scholarship(s) will help you pursue your educational goals.
- Share your long-term goal with achieving your college degree.
- Sign your name and do not include your address.
- Include your Scholarship Offer Acknowledgement with your thank-you letter(s).
Mail your thank-you letter(s) to:
Kirkwood Community College
PO Box 2068
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406-2068