SIGN UP FOR AN INTRAMURAL SPORTS LEAGUE
1. Log in to your IMLeagues account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top of your “Home” page.
Go to Kirkwood’s homepage on IMLeagues: www.imleagues.com/kirkwood
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s A, Men’s B, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. Choose the day and time you’d like to play.
6. You can join the sport one (1) of three (3) ways:
1. Create a Team (for team captains) (Watch a how-to video)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation be be joined to your team.
If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name and invite them.
If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box and input their email address.
2. Join a team using any of these methods:
1. Use the Create/Join Team Button at the Top of your “Home” page.
2. Accept a request from the captain to join his/her team.
3. Find the team and captain name on the division/league page on the Ferris State University homepage and request to join.
4. Go to the captain’s playercard page. view his/her team, and request to join.
3. Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a Free Agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.