|HOME | CURRENT STUDENTS | PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS | CONTACT AN ADVISOR | CONNECT WITH US | RESOURCES | APPLY
Looking for an alternative classroom experience?
Distance Learning is offering courses via WebLive using a Web-conferencing tool called Zoom. Students will need a computer with high speed internet access, web camera and microphone.
Students will be able to access the class from home, work or from one of Kirkwood's county centers. All you need is high speed internet access and a computer with speakers.
When searching for WebLive courses through Self Service or EagleNet, select WebLive as the location.
Spring 2020 Summer 2020 Fall 2020
Key information for remote WebLive students:
- Join your course no more than 5 minutes prior to the start time.
- Your course will not be available until 5 minutes prior to the course start time. Joining earlier may interrupt the course preceding yours.
- Courses are on Central Standard Time.
- Mute your microphone when not speaking.
- High speed internet recommended. If your internet speed is too slow, you may want to find another location.
- The lecture portion of the course will be held through ZOOM (a web conferencing software). Log in to ZOOM with your first and last name, for attendance purposes.
- Your first course meeting will not include training for ZOOM, it will be a full class in which you will be expected to actively participate.
- Testing for your WebLive course