Summer classes that transfer
to the college you attend.
Planning to come home for the summer? Cut down on next semester’s courseload by taking a class at Kirkwood! We make transferring credits simple. Courses are being offered this summer that meet general education and major requirements.
Classes start May 23. They fill up fast - get registered today!
To view Kirkwood's Summer Offerings, visit EagleNet:
- Click on "EagleNet for Guests"
- Choose "Search for Sections - Informational Purposes Only"
The benefits of taking a summer class at Kirkwood:
- We’re affordable – $148 per credit hour for Iowa residents and $178 for non-residents.
- Classes are smaller so you get the extra help you need. You can even
take two levels of language in one summer!
- We’re flexible – start later with our 8-week session beginning June 13.
Take online courses – search those here.
1. Apply for Admission
Complete the “New Student Application” and indicate yourself as a “Non-Degree Seeking Student” to bypass the application requirements. Registration for Non-Degree Seeking Students opens Friday, April 8 at 5 pm.
2. Establish your EagleNet Password
Go to EagleNet, click on “EagleNet for Students,” then click “Establish my Password.”
3. Log in to EagleNet to register for your course(s)
Find the “how-to” here.
Contact the Advising and Transfer Center.
Cedar Rapids Campus
Iowa City Campus