DO YOU NEED INTERNET TO COMPLETE COURSEWORK?
The SpeedConnect Educational Internet Service Award was established to support Kirkwood students by providing them with wireless Internet access while enrolled in college classes. To be considered for this scholarship, students must submit the SpeedConnect Educational Internet Service Award Application and meet the following criteria:
- Must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0
- Must demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA)
- Must be enrolled at least half time (6+ credit hours)
- Must reside in SpeedConnect coverage area
- Must be 18 years of age or older
To complete the electronic SpeedConnect application, click here.
*If you prefer, you can print and complete the paper SpeedConnect application and submit the form to your local Kirkwood Center staff.
**If you rent/lease, you will need to have the Landlord Consent Form completed by the property owner. Choose how you would like to submit: