Click Here for Full Course Listings and our Online Instruction Center
As of August 1, 2007, students register and pay for Ed2go courses through www.ed2go.com/kirkwood.
Kirkwood is no longer processing the payments for online classes. It is completed through the Ed2go Web site.
Students must complete the enrollment and payment processes online, follow the directions for getting a user name and password, then complete the orientation process to gain access to their classes on the class start date.
Please contact Evone Vognsen at 319-398-5487 or Michelle Cherrier at 319-398-5549 for any questions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long do Ed2Go courses take to complete?
- Courses are six weeks in length. Learners need to allow 2-4 hours per week to complete the lesson.
- Do I have to be online at a specific time?
- No. Ed2Go courses are asynchronous. While you do not have to be online at a specific time during the week you do, however, need to keep up with the lessons each week.
- Are there quizes or tests?
- Yes. There is a quiz at the end of each lesson and a test at the end of the class. The quizes are "non-graded" and are for the learners own information.
- Are there textbooks that I need to purchase?
- Most classes do not require a textbook. There are only a couple that do and they requirement is listed in the course description.