The Kirkwood Regional Center at the University of Iowa Testing Center supports students and community members by proctoring a variety of academic and certification exams.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 am - 6 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 5 pm
Have questions? Contact the Testing Center
- Placement testing usually takes 2 to 3 hours, so please allow enough time to complete the test.
- 48-hour notice is required for testing appointments.
The Kirkwood Regional Center at the University of Iowa Writing Center offers free tutorial services for all students at any stage of a writing project. Our writing specialists will show you how to improve your writing and help you learn to edit and proofread your work during scheduled one-on-one appointments.
When you arrive for your appointment, please bring:
- A draft of your assignment.
- An assignment sheet and notes regarding your writing task.
- A list of questions, concerns and frustrations.
To schedule an appointment, contact: email@example.com