There are two ways you can check your KCELT records, please see below:
You may view your KCELT schedule at any time by following the steps below:
- Logging into EagleNet at www.kirkwood.edu/eaglenet
- Select EagleNet for Students
- Then, select Academic Profile
- After that, click on My class schedule
- Select the appropriate KCELT term.
Also, you can log in to Kirkwood's Professional Renewal website which can be found in KIN under the category "Employee Forms Plus" where you can access a transcript of all KCELT courses you have completed. Questions about Professional Renewal should be directed to Deb Jones, Executive Assistant of Academic Affairs: 319-398-5509.