Question: I need to install a network printer.
To install a network printer, please complete the following steps (for Iowa City printers, see link below):
- Go to http://winps2/printers/. All Kirkwood network printers are displayed on these pages. Printers are listed alphabetically by location.
- Click Next 10 printers until you find your printer.
- Double click on the printer you wish to install.
- Under Printer Actions, click on Connect.
- Click on the link once your printer is installed: Click here to open the printers folder on your machine .
- Right click on the printer you want to set as your default printer. Then left click on Set as default printer.
If you need to install a printer located at one of the Iowa City Centers, click on this link: http://winps3/printers/.
Back to Top