New Student Registration for Fall 2014 (students MUST attend an orientation):
Before You Attend Orientation:
Orientation Schedule at a Glance:
- Check-in: between 8:30-9:20 a.m. in the second floor lobby of Iowa Hall on the main campus in Cedar Rapids.
- Program: 9:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m. Participation in the entire orientation program is required of all new students.
- Information about student services, student life and other campus resources.
- A meeting with your advisor to enroll in your first semester courses.
- Sessions for your parents or guests.
Parking and Directions:
Things to Bring:
- Photo ID
- Your Kirkwood Identification Number (k number).
- Copies of grade reports or transcripts for any college courses you have completed.
There is no cost to attend orientation.