New Student Registration for Spring 2015 (students MUST attend an orientation):
Before You Attend Orientation:
Orientation Schedule at a Glance:
- Check-in: 8 a.m. at the Kirkwood Community College Iowa City Campus, 1816 Lower Muscatine Road, Iowa City, Iowa.
- Program: 8:30 a.m.–noon. Participation in the entire orientation program is required of all new students.
- Information about student services, student life and other campus resources.
- A meeting with your advisor to enroll in your first semester courses.
- Sessions for your parents or spouse.
Parking and Directions:
Things to Bring:
- Photo ID
- Your Kirkwood Identification Number (k number).
- Copies of grade reports or transcripts for any college courses you have completed.
There is no cost to attend orientation.