Link to Kirkwood Community College
2 Plus 2 allows you to complete your associate's degree at Kirkwood, then earn a Bachelor's from the University of Iowa in liberal arts or business in just two additional years. When you sign up, you receive personal guidance from both schools, which will help you stay on track and meet your educational goals in a reasonable time frame.

And, since you'll earn your Associate of Arts/Associate of Science degree, you can transfer it as a unit and start at the University of Iowa as a junior.