- Three cumulative attempts are allowed to pass the TEAS V for Allied Health exam with the minimum score required by the appropriate program.
- If a student fails the exam for a program three times, they are not allowed to change their program to take the exam three more times for a different program. It is three cumulative attempts.
- Acceptable scores vary between programs. Therefore, an unacceptable score for one program may be considered acceptable for another.
- After the second failed attempt, students will be strongly encouraged to set up a meeting with the appropriate program director to discuss strategies for success on the third attempt.
- After the third failed attempt, students are no longer eligible to be admitted into any program that requires the exam.
- The testing process may be repeated once, upon request. Three years must have elapsed from the date of the third failed attempt.