Link to Kirkwood Community College

Get Your EagleCard.

Temporary EagleCard
Helps you remember your k number.
Has a handy website on the back to help you with the next steps to becoming a college student.
Permanent EagleCard
Your official Kirkwood identification.
Get it after you register for credit classes.

Present a government-issued photo ID (drivers license, passport, etc) at one of these locations:

  • EagleCard office (131 Nielsen Hall, main campus)  Phone # 319-398-5680
  • Kirkwood Rec Center (main campus) 
  • Iowa City Campus Bookstore 
  • Any county center office 

If you're a county center student, you can have your photo taken at the center. Your new EagleCard will be available at the center within 10 days.

Current students, faculty and staff, go to the EagleCard office to receive a new card. You may be required to take a new photo. Your new card is free if you bring your old card with you. Replacement cards are $10. Previous cards are still valid.