Entry-Level Firefighter

When can I start one of the fire programs?
You can start either program in any semester (August, January or even May).

I already have another college degree. Or, I completed some courses at another college. Can I transfer those courses into this program?
Yes, absolutely! Many students transfer into either fire program with some or even nearly all of their general education requirements (e.g. Composition, Psychology, Management, etc.) completed. The Fire Science advisor, Andrea Ewers, can tell you how your courses will transfer into either program.