Criminal Justice Transfer

It is highly recommeded that students earn associate of arts degrees and transfer to four-year institutions. Students may transfer to such places as Mt. Mercy University, the University of Northern Iowa, Central Missouri State, Upper Iowa Univeristy, St. Ambrose University, Simpson College, Iowa State University and Iowa Wesleyan, and pursue bachelors degrees in Criminal Justice, Criminology or Crime Analysis.