Parking Appeals
Referral for Legal Advice
Lost & Found/Reporting Theft
General Information About Kirkwood & Community Services
Procedure for Posting Flyers, Advertisement & Promotional Material

Parking Appeals

If you receive a parking ticket and wish to appeal the ticket please:
* request an appeal form from Facilities, complete the appeal form and return to
Kirkwood Community College
6301 Kirkwood Blvd. SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406

*click here to fill out an electronic parking appeal form.

Appeals take place at various times of the month. Students may also attend meeting if they would like to appeal it in person.
Questions call 319-398-5561.
To pay the ticket contact the Business Office in 219 Kirkwood Hall

Referral for Legal Advice

Restricted to giving advice and counsel only. Free service to enrolled students.
For more information stop by the Student Life Office or call 319-398-5578.

Lost and Found/Reporting Theft

Student Life is the location where lost items are kept for one semester and then discarded. If you have lost an item, please stop by the Student Life Office in Iowa Hall to report the lost item and check the lost and found box.

Please report all thefts to Student Life @ (319) 398-5578, security will then be contacted and will file a report.

General Information about Kirkwood and Community Services

If you have questions about Kirkwood events, policies, procedures or need information about community services please stop in the Student Life office or call 319-398-5578.

Procedure for Posting Flyers, Advertisement and Promotional Materials

All advertisements and promotional materials are to be pre-approved and stamped for posting by the Student Life Office. Postings will stay up for two weeks only. Please bring an original copy to be signed and dated and then make copies from the original. Pre-made forms for housing and books for sale are available upon request. You may not post information on wood, painted walls, or windows. No postings of items for sale (personal), events that require admission, unless it is for a non-profit organization and tear-offs are not allowed. Materials may be posted on designated bulletin boards throughout the campus. Items that have been posted without approval will be immediately removed.


If you are a student who wishes to volunteer some time either inside or outside of the college, the Human Resources Department will help you make those connections. Please stop in the HR department for more information. They are located in 313 Kirkwood Hall and you can call them at 319-398-5572 or toll free at 1-800-332-2055 ext. 5572

Americorps: 319-398-3907 Ext. 215
Boys and Girls Club: 319-363-5766
ARC: 319-365-0487
American Red Cross: 319-393-3500
United Way: 319-398-5372
YWCA: 319-365-1458