To use the degree audit function:
1. Go to EagleNet
2. Click on EagleNet for Students
3. Click on Log in in the upper right hand corner
4. Enter your "k" number (k0000000) and password
5. Click on Degree Audit under Academic Profile
6. Select your program and click Submit
7. For questions about your degree audit contact your advisor.
Using Degree Audit you can check your progress toward obtaining a degree, diploma or certificate. Use the Degree Audit link on EagleNet to check required courses for any program.
Contact your advisor to help you determine your remaining graduation requirements.
If you are returning to an Arts and Sciences student, please contact the Advising Center, 108 Iowa Hall, 319-398-5540, to discuss how previously earned credits apply to your current degree.
After you have submitted your application to Kirkwood, contact your former college(s) to have your official transcript sent directly to the One Stop office. Your transcripts will be evaluated based on the Kirkwood program or area of study you’ve declared. You will be notified of the credits that have been accepted.