To get into the Electroneurodiagnostic Technology program, you must meet the following additional standards. These steps/requirements are in addition to Kirkwood's steps to become a student. These recommended test scores are valid for three years:
- ACT Score: English-15, Reading-16 and Math-18, OR
- Compass Scores: Writing-32, Reading-71 and Math-24, OR
- Completion of equivalent college courses, with a C- or better, can also take the place of placement test: Comp. I, Intro to Psych, and Intro. to Math or higher (send official transcript to the One Stop office for credit evaluation), OR
- Applicants with an associate, bachelorís, or higher degree do not need to complete placement test.
- You will need to arrange an Electroneurodiagnostic Clinic visit. Information on the visit will be presented at the program conference.
All admissions policies and procedures are subject to change at anytime. Students are accepted and placed on the waitlist (if applicable) to the Electroneurodiagnostic Technology program after all admission criteria are met.