Link to Kirkwood Community College

Renters Insurance is an essential component to the life of a tenant. It doesnít cost much, as little as $10 a month and is well worth it. Policies can provide protection for your personal property against fire, theft, and vandalism. It also protects you against liability claims.

Policies vary to fit each specific need you have in your particular situation. When you rent you make a big investment in furniture, electronic equipment, personal belongings and all the other things that help make your apartment or your house a home. It makes sense to protect your property with insurance you can count on.

Contact the yellow pages or your personal insurance agent for additional information. Donít be caught off guard when you donít need to be!