Career Days, Career Fairs & Mock Interviews
Large groups of students can explore a wide variety of career information during career days and career fairs.
- Between a half an hour and a half a day in the classroom.
- This is a large event with many speakers.
- Area business people speak about their careers, similar to the speaker program but students choose which speaker seminar to attend based on their interests and strenghts.
- Many area professionals set up booths in the school gym or cafeteria.
- Students choose which booths to visit depending on their interests and strengths.
- This type of event encourages students to work on communication skills by interacting with a business person in small groups or one on one.