· Provide prompt, courteous and efficient food and beverage service for The Class Act & In-Room Dining while handling customers’ needs effectively.
· Ensure a clean and safe working environment and relay any deficiencies to supervisors.
· Participate in departmental meetings, interdepartmental meetings, pre-shift meetings and incentive programs.
· Understand and practice “Serving Alcohol with Care” principles.
· Adhere to all environment policies and procedures as required.
· Regular and consistent attendance at work.
· Perform other related work duties as assigned.
· Sound knowledge of wines, beer and spirits is an asset.
· Knowledgeable of table service procedures and table etiquette.
· Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Bartending skills are an asset.
· Welcome, value, and nurture people of all backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, as well as support and promote an environment that accepts differences.
GENERAL PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES WITH OR WITHOUT A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION:
· Standing over 2/3 of the time.
· Walking over 2/3 of the time.
· Using hands over 2/3 of the time.
· Reaching with hands and arms up to 2/3 of the time.
· Talking or hearing 2/3 of the time.
· Lifting up to 50 pounds over 2/3 of the time.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the essential job duties/responsibilities and performance expectations of the job, which should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned.