· Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand.
· Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
· Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
· Stock supplies such as utensils and plates in serving stations, cupboards, and racks.
· Sweep and scrub floors as well as clean garbage cans with soap & water.
· Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
· Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
· Regular and consistent attendance at work.
· Perform other related work duties as assigned.
· Document observations of performance & progress in timely fashion, utilizing forms provided.
· Serve as a resource for students: answer questions and provide guidance.
· Ensure adherence to all regulatory requirements, including the health code.
· Knowledge of basic sanitary guidelines.
· Knowledge of basic dish machine operations.
· Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and managers.
· Welcome, value, and nurture people of all backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, as well as support and promote an environment that accepts differences.
GENERAL PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES WITH OR WITHOUT A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION:
The following physical conditions and hazards may be encountered while working in this position:
Moisture and/or humidity
The physical activities required for this position involve:
Standing over 2/3 of the time.
Walking over 2/3 of the time.
Using hands over 2/3 of the time.
Reaching with hands and arms over 2/3 of the time.
Climbing or balancing up to 2/3 of the time.
Stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling over 2/3 of the time.
Talking or hearing up to 2/3 of the time.
· This position requires lifting: Up to 50 poundsover 2/3 of the time.