Vinton Center, advising

Student Advising

The Cedar County Center offers all the services of main campus at a location close to you. Just ask any staff member for assistance.

General College Help
Meet with on-site staff members about financial aid options, scholarship opportunities and for advice of registering for classes. Click here to see a list of all of Kirkwood's student services.

Check out materials from the library and have them sent to the Cedar County Center for pick-up. Search the Kirkwood library database for textbooks and periodicals. Requests may be placed and directed to students with a two-three day turnaround. Reference librarian support is available by telephone.

Computer Use
The Cedar County Center has laptops for student use. Check your email, do research for class projects or type up a term paper all from the comfort of the lab. Our staff is available on a limited basis for students with course projects and assignments. Call (563) 886-2950 to call ahead to check on computer availability.

The Cedar County Center also offers advising, tutoring and placement testing.