About Us Scholarships Student Success Make a Gift Donor Recognition Alumni & Friends News
Put your donation to work today by making a gift through our secure online site.
Learn more about a planned or endowed gift to support Kirkwood Community College, KCCK-FM, or the Older Iowans Fund.
Click here to download a donation form
Types of Contributions
- Cash, check or credit card.
- Appreciated assets such as stocks, bonds and
mutual fund distributions.
- Personal property such as art, automobiles
- A planned gift, such as bequest, charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust, charitable lead trust, real estate and retirement plan.
Designate your Gift
- Unrestricted contributions to the area of greatest need for student support.
- Restricted contributions to a specific area in the college, such as a departmental, named or endowed
- Named gifts to establish a new scholarship.
- An annual scholarship can be established with a
- An endowed scholarship can be established with a
$15,000 gift. Your investment will support students or programs in perpetuity at an average of 5% annually.
Employee Giving - Payroll Deduction Form
Donors who give to a permanently endowed fund at a qualified Iowa community foundation are eligible to receive a 25% state tax credit for their gift. Gifts may be designated to benefit the Kirkwood Foundation.