Proxy Logins for Parents and Others
Supportive relationships are important to a student’s success and we encourage students to communicate often, and work closely, with their families and other important people in their lives.
To make it easier to share information, students can request a “proxy” login that allows those important people in their lives to see parts of their records or make online payments toward their bill.
- The student selects what information the proxy can see, and can change or revoke that at any time.
- Students can give access to their tax forms, billing information, grades and financial aid.
- To request a proxy login:
- Log in to MyHub “Self-Service”
- Click on “User Options” icon that appears on the left-hand side ribbon.
- Select "View/Add Proxy Access"
- Under the "Select a Proxy" drop-down menu, choose "Add Another User" and complete the required fields with your proxy's information
- Select which types of access you like to provide to your proxy and hit "Submit"
For other kinds of information to be released to parents and others, students must give their consent by completing, signing and submitting a Consent for Release of Education Record
To find out why Kirkwood needs the student’s consent to talk to or release information to someone other than the student, see FERPA FAQs for Students and Parents