Summer classes that transfer
directly to the University of Iowa
Kirkwood makes transferring credits simple. Our Iowa City
campus is offering courses this summer that meet
general education and major requirements at Iowa.
And, when you add a class at Kirkwood, you multiply the savings.
Check back for summer 2019 classes soon! They begin May 20, 2019.
There are all kinds of benefits to taking summer classes at Kirkwood...
- We’re affordable – $169 per credit hour for Iowa residents and $215 for nonresidents (for the 2018-19 academic year).
- Classes are smaller so you get the extra help you need. You can even
take two levels of language in one summer!
- We’re flexible – start later with our 8-week session.
Take online courses – search those on EagleNet.
1. Apply for Admission
Complete the New Student Application. On your application, please choose the "Not Seeking a Kirkwood Degree" option under "Academic Program." This allows you to bypass the application requirements.
2. Establish your EagleNet Password
Go to EagleNet, click on “EagleNet for Students,” then click “Establish my Password.”
3. Log in to EagleNet to register for your course(s)
Find the “how-to” here.
Contact the Iowa City Campus One Stop at 319-887-3658.
Find out more about the Iowa City Campus.