Summer classes that transfer
directly to the University of Iowa
Kirkwood makes transferring credits simple. Our Iowa City
campus is offering courses this summer that meet
general education and major requirements at Iowa.
And, when you add a class at Kirkwood, you multiply the savings.
Cut down on next semester's courseload. Classes start May 21.
There are all kinds of benefits to taking summer classes at Kirkwood...
- We’re affordable – $162 per credit hour for Iowa residents and $202 for non-residents.
- Classes are smaller so you get the extra help you need. You can even
take two levels of language in one summer!
- We’re flexible – start later with our 8-week session beginning June 11.
Take online courses – search those here.
1. Apply for Admission
Complete the “New Student Application” and indicate yourself as a “Non-Degree Seeking Student” to bypass the application requirements.
2. Establish your EagleNet Password
Go to EagleNet, click on “EagleNet for Students,” then click “Establish my Password.”
3. Log in to EagleNet to register for your course(s)
Find the “how-to” here.
Contact the Iowa City Campus One Stop at 319-887-3658.
Find out more about the Iowa City Campus.