A proactive approach to health and safety benefits both employers and employees. It helps create a safer workplace by enhancing skills and raising awareness, while at the same time ensuring company compliance with the many environmental and safety regulations.
Kirkwood Training & Outreach Services offers training classes in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ALS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). We also provide Medic First Aid and EMS training.
Core training classes include:
• BLS for the Health Care Provider
• Heartsaver AED
• Heartsaver CPR
Advanced Life Support
• ACLS–Advanced Cardiac Life Support
• PALS–Pediatric Advanced Life Support
First Aid Training
• Medic First® Aid
• Medic First® Aid Blood Borne Pathogens
• Medic First® Aid Pediatric
• EMT-B–Emergency Medical Technician-Basic
• First Responder
View upcoming open enrollment courses.