Link to Kirkwood Community College

Kirkwood Community College Continuing Education and Training Services utilize the Gap Tuition Assistance Program to provide tuition support for eligible participants.

To be eligible, the Continuing Education program itself must offer one of the following:

  • Credential or certification
  • State, national, or locally recognized certificate
  • Preparation for a professional exam/licensure
  • Endorsement to existing credential/license

Why offer Gap Tuition Assistance?

Non-credit certificate programs are not eligible for federal financial aid. This program fills the gap in providing resources to populations that would otherwise not be able to afford training. Click here to view a list of qualifying programs.

How do I get involved?

Call (319) 365-9474, extension 79201 or e-mail to request an application packet.

You can also attend a FREE information session to learn more.

Who do I call for more information?

 Bethany Parker, (319) 365-9474, ext. 31155 

GAP Application