Stop here for everything you need to get registered and pay for your classes. We can help you every step of the way, from filing financial aid forms and understanding your payment options, to registering for classes or requesting a transcript.
Starting Your Financial Aid
Paying for Classes
NEW! Check out the Department of Education's Financial Counseling. It helps you plan your budget, determine how much you need to borrow and gives you important information you need to know about financial aid.
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Phone: 319-398-7600 or 1-877-386-9101
- Fax: 319-398-4928
- E-mail: Financial Aid — firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrollment — email@example.com
Completed Documents — firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAFSA school code: 004076
- Location: 2nd Floor Kirkwood Hall
- Mailing Address:
Kirkwood Community College
One Stop Office
PO Box 2068
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406-2068