The first day of class is August 25! Don't freak out - you still have time to finish up for fall!
The main Cedar Rapids campus and the Iowa City Campus offices will be open Saturday, August 23, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. During this time, youll be able to visit:
- Admissions, Iowa Hall, Room 210 Get any information you need to make your upcoming semester a success.
- Advising and Transfer Center, Iowa Hall, Room 108 Get class schedule advice or talk to someone about your fears or concerns. It's ok to be nervous! We're here to help.
- Bookstore, Benton Hall Buy your books and stock up on any last minute supplies.
- EagleCard Office, Iowa Hall, Room 104 Get your EagleCard its your student ID, your on-campus debit card and so much more!
- EagleTech, Benton Hall Get that laptop you need for class, flash drives for your homework or other great tech gadgets and software.
- International Programs, Linn Hall, Room 1154 Stop by if you are a new international student to make your upcoming semester a success.
- Library, Benton Hall Familiarize yourself with the Library and its many services.
- Recreation Center/EagleCard See where you'll be staying healthy and fit, and get your EagleCard while you're at it.
- Test Center, Cedar Hall, Room 2055 Compass tests will be administered this day, however, you must begin your test before noon to ensure adequate completion time.
It's a great day to find your classrooms prior to the first day of class! Several buildings will be open for self-guided tours.
Iowa City Campus offices open that day include:
- One Stop
- Test Center