Kirkwood Community College

Kirkwood Community College Credit Catalog 2018-2019

Reverse Transfer Option

Reverse Transfer is an option for students who do not finish their associate degree before they transfer to an Iowa public university. When a student applies to the university, he/she may indicate their interest in applying future credits earned at the university toward the completion of his/her associate degree. By doing so, the student agrees to have his/her university contact information and transcript sent back to Kirkwood the first three terms of enrollment at the university. Kirkwood then evaluates this coursework to determine if degree requirements are met. More information is available at