International Students

Kirkwood Community College

Kirkwood Community College Credit Catalog 2018-2019

International Students

1154 Linn Hall

An international student is a person who enters the United States with an F-1 or J-1 student visa.

International admission steps are found at

The international student advisor is available in the International Programs office and is the principal designated school official for all international students.