Kirkwood Community College

Kirkwood Community College Credit Catalog 2017-2018

Forgiveness for Failing Grades

Grades of "F" (or any other failing grades) can be changed to "O" (no credit) if:

  • The student is currently enrolled, tuition has been paid and the student has not been enrolled in any program of higher education for a period of at least three consecutive years since the final day of the term last attended.
  • The student has honorably served in the U.S. armed services for at least two years since receiving the failing grades.

Courses with grades changed in accordance with this policy will not satisfy degree requirements. For more information, contact the One Stop office, 202 Kirkwood Hall, 319-398-7600.