Kirkwood Community College

Kirkwood Community College Credit Catalog 2011-2012

International Students

134 Linn Hall

An international student is a person who has entered the United States with an F-1 or J-1 visa. In addition to demonstrating English language proficiency, international students wanting to enroll in credit classes or programs must be 18 years of age or older and submit:

  1. International application forms.
  2. Official secondary school and college transcripts.
  3. Official evidence of adequate financial resources.
  4. Health records.

The international student advisor is available in the International Programs office and is the primary designated school official for all international students.