Kirkwood Community College

Kirkwood Community College Credit Catalog 2011-2012

Incomplete Grades

A student who is unable to complete assigned work because of extenuating circumstances may be assigned the grade of "I" (incomplete). In such cases, the instructor and student must complete an Incomplete Grade Agreement form documenting the remaining course requirements and the date they must be completed.

The maximum time a student is permitted to carry an incomplete grade is one year. After this time, in the absence of any alternative grade being assigned by the instructor, the "I" grade will be changed to "F." The student should contact the instructor about assignment of a final grade before reregistering for the course.