Kirkwood Community College

Kirkwood Community College Credit Catalog 2011-2012

Forgiveness of Failing Grades

Grades of "F" (or any other failing grades) can be changed to "O" (no credit) if the student is currently enrolled, tuition has been paid and,

  • the student has not been enrolled in any program of higher education for a period of at least three consecutive years from the date of last attendance, or;
  • the student has honorably served in the U.S. armed services for a least two years since receiving the failing grade.